- 200 Tickets
- Location: Dr. Bernard Palms
- Date: Feb 19, 5pm-2am
An Electronic Sunset Party for 200 attendees @ Dr. Bernards Palms location where all profits will be donated to Humanaid. Our goal is to raise 1700€.
The Sunset soirée will kickoff at 5:00pm and carry on to 2am featuring our H4Party resident Dj's who’ve tailored their sound to bring out the best of the beach. We’ve also organized an option where partygoers can choose to come back to Lisboa safely by bus.
Humanaid will use the proceeds from the event toward a digital campaign initiative for Human Lifeline, an NGO who focuses on search and rescue missions in the Mediterranean
- 15-20 volunteers will compete on February 20th in teams of 4-5 to develop the Humanaid campaign strategy which will be implemented for Human Lifeline
- Deliverables of each team (4-5 Members):
1. ideate brand concept of the campaign
2. campaign name
3. marketing strategy
4. roll-out strategy
5. visual identity ideas
6. business collaboration ideas
7. fundraising target
8. campaign duration
- Teams will present their Campaigns and the winner (to be judged by Humanaid) will be used in the Human Lifeline campaign
To take part in the Campaign Development Competition for Humanaid send us an Instagram DM @hungry4change.lx with a description of your background.
Sa. 19 Feb. 17:00 - So. 20 Feb. 02:00
Palms Dr. Bernard, Rua Muralha da Praia, Apoio 6, Praia Norte, 2825-391 Costa da Caparica, Portugal