An intimate sunset celebration where the music and the environment will make it an unforgettable gathering. Surrounded by Nature, our first event will take place at Palaphita, an Amazonian oasis in the woods of Casa da Guia.
- RAMBOIAGE: Former Lux Frágil resident DJ until 2016, when he left the most famous Club in Lisbon to become Brunch Electronik Artist Director, in the same city. Regular presence in the best clubs and parties (Fuse, Bloop, Lx Music, It is what it is) and in several summer festivals (Nos Alive, MEO Sudoeste, Super Bock Super Rock, Rock in Rio Lisboa, Neo Pop, Lisb_on), Ramboiage was also invited to perform twice at Dimensions Festival, in Croatia. As a producer, he has edited several albums and remixes on various labels such as Love Monk, Piston Records or the renowned Get Physical. He comes to the Palaphita amphitheater for the first time to close a promising night.
- DEW POINT: Pedro Orvalho has established himself as a safe bet on any stage. This DJ has a chameleon ability to adapt to any dance floor, proof of which are the venues where he has performed with resounding success and efficiency, all over the country: Centro Histórico (Viana do Castelo, FÉ (Porto) , Suite (Leiria), República (Santarém), Guilty by Olivier (Lisbon), No Solo Falésia and Portimão (Algarve), among others.
Based on House Music classics and supported by some current Hits; Dew Point loves to be knowed as "Chameleon of the stages".
- SANDRO SILVA: Born in the late 80s in Lisbon, Sandro Silva has always been linked to the arts. From a very young age, he was interested in electronic music, being a regular presence at the main clubs in the country and in Ibiza. 2021 brings him the first international adventure invited to play at the Opium Club. Influenced by multiple musical genres, from house to jazz, the experiences and environments of recent years have led him to dedicate himself to different variants of techno: organic, melodic, progressive, deep and tech house.
Intense, deep and energetic, he leaves trails of sweat on the tracks where he has played. Considered an authentic “party animal”, he aims to create new emotions and connect its audience with transcendent experiences.
- CANO GURU: Tiago Francisquinho aka Cano Guru was born in Portugal in 1986, music producer and teacher of the Didgeridoo, a traditional instrument of the Aboriginal people of Australia. He represented Portugal in several music festivals around the world, with more than 1000 performances over the years and several recorded albums.
- JOHNS WAY: João Amado aka Johns Way is a portuguese travel videographer. Johns Way loves music and is now exploring this industry by playing in nacional and internacional stages. Furthermore, he has been partnering up with several artists who play all kinds of diferent instruments combining them with eletronic music.
Cano Guru and Johns Way will bring to the Palaphita amphitheater a unique experience with sounds of the world by a Dj Set and a Didgeridoo.
🎟️ Early Bird 12€ (One drink Included)
🎟️ Regular Ticket 15€ (One drink Included)
🎟️ Ticket at the door 20€ (One drink Included)
There will be food available